So inspired by several of my friend Lindsi's posts, I will make a list of things I absolutely, totally DID NOT do today:
1. I did not stay on the verge of tears while trying to learn one 16-count section of dance for almost an hour.
2. I did not eat a huge Angus burger that my stomach would still be trying to digest.
3. I did not comb my hair and inwardly gasp at the amount of dan-err, dead skin on my scalp.
4. I did not lose my black sports bra.
5. I did not get lost three times going back and forth from the co-op that is 5 blocks from our hotel.
6. I did not complain about 50 times to whoever would listen about how stressed I am having to memorize an entire 90-minute track with choreography.
So wow, look at all the things I totally did NOT do! Aren't I a perfect example of self-restraint?